This is essentially a bug fix release. The headline changes:
- Made it harder to accidentally create loop regions when attempting to use Timeline Quick Play.
- Added snap guides when resizing clips.
- Added new default shortcuts Shift+L (set loop to selection) and Alt+Shift+L (Clear Loop).
- Re-added selection and quick play indicators in the timeline.
- Improved performance, especially when loading in projects, up to 50x compared to 3.1.0.
- Fixed various crashes and other bugs.
For additional details, see the Release Notes.