Official Nyquist / XLisp documentation
(Alternative website links are provided for maximum availability)
- Nyquist Manual (AudioNyq.com)
- Language Reference (AudioNyq.com)
- Nyquist manual (www.cs.cmu.edu)
- Nyquist Demos (This is taken from an older version of the Nyquist manual as it is largely missing from the current manual).
- XLisp 2.0 manual (AudioNyq.com)
AudioNyq Documentation Articles
Background (Updated October 2021) Since version 4 Nyquist plug-ins, the global variable that passes the track audio from Audacity to Nyquist changed from S to *TRACK*. For process and analyze plug-ins, audio is passed from audio tracks to Audacity as the value of *TRACK*.*TRACK* is a global variable.For mono tracks the value of *TRACK* is … Continue reading Stereo tracks in Nyquist
In Nyquist, as with List, there are two types of numbers – Integers and Floating Point numbers. An integer is a whole number with no decimal part, such as 1, 2, 99, 1000000 A floating point number is referred to as a FLONUM and is most easily defined as a number with a decimal separator, … Continue reading Floats and Integers
The Audacity forum is the primary help forum for Audacity users. If you require help with using Audacity, this is the place to ask. Audacity Forum • Index page.